- Working under international Brand Guidelines we design and adapt Advertising Materials
- Translation and Copy adaptation
- Product adaptation
- Creation of new pieces
- Design and adaptation of international brochures and catalogs to local product lines.
- Translation to Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Arab.
- Supervision of Printing quality and deadlines.
- Supervision of distribution of physical copies to retail outlets and storage points.
- Adaptation to digital versions for Online publishing.
- Event flyers to increase sales conversion
- Promote new products
- Drive traffic to local shops and partner retailers
- Activate event sponsorship reaching participants
- Give visibility to celebrity and athlete sponsorship
: Parameter 2 to modChrome_artnostyle() expected to be a reference, value given in /homepages/10/d524515545/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Joomla/qantaram/templates/qantaramediav2/html/modules.php
on line 39
: Parameter 3 to modChrome_artnostyle() expected to be a reference, value given in /homepages/10/d524515545/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Joomla/qantaram/templates/qantaramediav2/html/modules.php
on line 39
Kantara, plural Kanatir, means in Arabic (1) bridge, particularly a bridge of masonry or stone; also (2) aqueduct (especially in the plural), dam, and finally (3) high building, castle...The original meaning of the word "arch", is found in the earliest Arabic lexicographers...Djisr, a bridge of wood or boats, is the opposite of kantara, which is of stone.